The PB3-REMOTE is an innovative product that replaces the standard commercial door three button operator switch and provides remote control operation with no additional wiring or hardware.
The PB3-REMOTE has been tested with most major brands including Liftmaster, Lynx, MMTC and Allstar. Most commercial overhead doors manufactured over the past 40 years operate on 24VAC power.
The PB3_REMOTE allows you to remotely control the "OPEN", "CLOSE" and "STOP" functions while still allowing manual push-button operation. The control is supplied with a single waterproof 3-button keyfob transmitter. It can also be used with our multi-door remote control transmitter which allows control of up to 99 doors.
PB3-REMOTE Single Door System for Commercial Doors
- Frequency: 340MHz
- Input voltage: 24VAC
- Control station dimensions are approximately 5.25" x 2" x 2" .
- Kit Includes (1) Control Station, (1) 3-button Keyfob Transmitter and (1) Long Range Antenna.
- Transmit range is 100' with antenna mounted indoors and >500' with antenna mounted outdoors.
- Up to 30 keyfob transmitters can be used with each receiver.
- Functions with KF340-DRC-99 Multi-door Transmitter.
All PB3-REMOTE products and accessories are manufactured and shipped from Woodstock, IL.
Most orders are shipped in the US by USPS priority mail.
Domestic Shipping is $7.00 for orders under $100 and $10 for orders over $100.
Shipping to Canada is $21 for orders under $100 and $34 for orders over $100.
International shipping is $33 on orders under $100 and $65 on orders over $100.